RULES AND REGULATIONS
We specifically request that they be strictly observed.
Board of Directors
f) DRESS CODE - Members and guests should be aware of the following general regulations:
i) Around the Grounds except at the pool: No bathing suits, unless covered. No bare feet outside the pool area.
ii) On the golf course, driving range and putting green: Appropriate golf attire. See "Golf Rules" for full dress requirements.
iii) On the Tennis Courts: Appropriate tennis attire and tennis shoes. See "Tennis Rules" for full dress requirements.
iv) In the Clubhouse:
(a) Casual wear, including tennis & golf attire is permitted. Golf shoes are allowed in the dining room.
(b) Jeans are acceptable in the dining room during the daytime.
(2) Evenings :
(a) Jeans are acceptable every evening - except after 6:00 PM on Saturday. They shall not be ripped, worn, or sloppy in appearance.
(b) After 6:00 PM on Saturday night, men’s shirts should be tucked in unless designed to be worn out.
(c) Dress T-shirts worn alone or under a sport coat are permitted. T-shirts designed as workout wear or underwear, or T-shirts with logos, writing or other types of designs are not acceptable.
(d) Golf shoes, shorts, warm-up suits, sweat suits and work out clothing are not permitted in the dining room after 6:00 PM on Friday or Saturday evenings.
(3) At any time:
(a) Cut-offs, frayed, "grunge-look" or clothing with holes, are not permitted at any time.
(i) For men, hats or caps are not permitted, unless worn for religious or medical reasons.
(ii) Women may wear fashion hats, but may not wear caps or other hats - other than for the exceptions noted above.
(4) The Social Committee will establish special dress rules for functions held on Club property.
(5) The House Committee will establish special dining room dress rules for Brunches and Holidays.
(6) At all times, members are expected to be appropriately dressed.
(7) All members, including children, and their guests must abide by all the above rules.
(8) The LVCC staff has been instructed not to permit any member or guest whose attire does not comply with this code to use any Club facilities.